Do placenta Smoothies help with weight loss?
Placenta Smoothies are not a weight loss aid. They will however help with postnatal recovery and will contract the uterus quickly, which is where I feel the confusion lies.
Women who consume the placenta in a smoothie report that their uterus has contracted to it’s pre-pregnancy state, making their tummy flatter.
There are many benefits to having your placenta made into a Placenta Smoothie, but weight loss is not one of them. The Channel 4 programme, “How to Loose Weight Well” presented by Xand van Tulleken this week reported that smoothies helped with weight loss.
I am not quite sure why Placenta Smoothies were featured in this weight loss programme, but it’s great that so many women have booked my Placenta Encapsulation Service having watched this programme.
What are the benefits of Placenta Smoothies?
- high contents of stem cells and growth factors will heal damaged tissue and organs
- support lactation
- immediately replenish vitamins, nutrients, hormones and iron
- prevent haemorrhaging and heal internal wound quicker
- boost your immune system
- significantly reduced postnatal bleeding
- help establish an early and healthy milk supply within 2 days
- stimulate the healing of the uterus
- replenish B vitamins and increase energy
- give your body an immediate supply of essential vitamins and nutrients
- Provide your body with an immediate boost of hormones
- Give the mother an immediate feeling of strength and balance
Is there any evidence that Placenta Encapsulation or Placenta Smoothies works?
- Research shows how placenta umpires fight for nutrients between pregnant mother and foetus
- Presence & Concentration of 17 hormones in human placenta processed for encapsulation and consumption:
- Does eating placenta offer postpartum benefits?
- Placentophagy Survey (Selander, Cantor, Young and Benyshek 2013)
Placenta Smoothies are just for the mother and have to be consumed with an hour of making them. If you have any further questions about Placenta Encapsulation Remedies please call me, Amanda on 07515123124 or alternatively send me an email to email@example.com